About 2022 1 Oz Silver Bart Simpson Coin – Perth Mint
The Simpsons is known as the longest scripted television show. People enjoy it in over 200 countries and watched in more than 27 languages. If you are a fan of The Simpsons, then you will love the 2022 1 oz Silver Tuvalu Bart Simpsons coin. This coin celebrates the show in all its glory and pays tribute to the main character, Bart Simpsons.
The obverse side of the coin has an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. This was designed by Ian Rank-Broadley. Besides this, it also has the words ‘Queen Elizabeth II, 1 DOLLARS, 2022 TUVALU, 1 OZ 9999’ imprinted on it.
The reverse side of this coin features Bart Simpsons in an iconic pose. He is holding out his tongue and his hands behind his ears in a mocking manner. Underneath his picture, the designers have carved Bart Simpson’s name in big, bold letters. he symbol ‘P’ for Perth Mint, and the signature of Matt Groening is also present.
2022 1 oz Bart Simpsons Coin Highlights
- The coin has an issue limit of 25000.
- The Tuvalu government backs the Bart Simpsons Silver coin.
- Perth Mint has made every coin out of 0.9999 fine Silver.
- The obverse side has a picture of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin’s weight and fineness, the monetary denomination, and the 2022 year date.
- The reverse side shows a picture of Bart Simpsons. Other than this, the Perth Mint’s signature mark, and Matt Groening’s signature.
2022 1 oz Bart Simpsons Silver Coin Specification
- Manufacturer: Perth Mint
- Year: 2022
- Face value: $1
- Metal: Silver
- Gross weight: 31 g
- Minimum Diameter: 40 mm
- Purity: .9999
- Thickness: 3.50 mm
- Condition: Brilliant uncirculated
More About 2022 1 oz Bart Simpsons Silver Coin
The 1 oz Silver coin has the picture of the fun Bart Simpsons engraved into it. The Tuvalu government backs the coin which gives each of Bart Simpson’s Silver coins a value equivalent to 1 dollar. Upon purchase of this Silver coin, you will receive it in a protective acrylic capsule.