About 10 Oz TD Gold Bar
Toronto-Dominion Bank, also known as TD Bank, is a well-known multinational banking corporation with its minted Bullion Products. Their minted bullion products are called TD Precious Metals, and in addition to selling their own branded bullion, they also sell Bullion products from various other renowned brands. These Precious Metal products are noted worldwide and a must-have in any bullion investor or collector’s portfolio. TD is known to have high standards for its excellent bullion products, thus becoming a staple in the bullion industry.
The 10 oz Bar was struck in 9999 fine gold with a weight of 10 troy ounces, and each oz is finished to the manufacturer’s bullion standard, TD Bank. This 10 oz bar is perfect for new collectors and investors in the precious bullion market with its affordable price point. To ensure the safety of your investment, the silver and gold bars arrive with the TD shield engraved on the backside of the bar as a security feature for authentication.
The obverse side of the bar features the TD Bank logo at the centre, and it is surrounded by the weight “10 TROY OUNCES” and purity “FINE GOLD 9999” on the upper and lower side of the round. TD shield is engraved on the reverse side of the bar as a security feature for authentication.
- Struck in 9999 pure silver with a weight of 10 troy ounces.
- TD Bank manufactures the round.
- The obverse side of the round
- The obverse side of the bar features the TD Bank logo at the centre.
- TD shield is engraved on the reverse side of the bar as a security feature for authentication.
- Available in new brilliant uncirculated condition.
- Multiples of 20 rounds will be delivered in a plastic sealed tube.
- Brand: TD bank
- Metal type: Silver
- Purity: 9999
- Product Type: Bullion
- Packaging: Tamper-proof vacuum-sealed plastic packaging
- Actual Weight: 10 troy oz
- Size: 50.0 mm x 85.0 mm x 1.1 mm
- Edge Design: Smooth
- Availability: In stock
- CoA: No
More About the td Bank 10 oz Gold Bar
TD Bank is initially known as an incredible banking corporation worldwide, but they have a comprehensive collection of silver and gold bars and coins, their Silver bars are renowned worldwide. They are known as a reliable way of investment, with numerous security measures in the products. Their products are easily identifiable, with the classic TD Bank logo found on the obverse of many of their bullion pieces.