About 5 Gram Gold Henna Bar – Royal Mint UK
Gold is a timeless gift that can be given from one generation to another. Whether it’s a gift or purely an investment, this 5 gram Gold Henna bar is for you! The 5 Gram Henna Gold Bar has a contemporary interpretation of Britannia. Moreover, it is a symbol of strength and stability, designed by Jody Clark. Additionally, the bar contains .9999 pure gold with a weight of 5 grams. In addition, it comes in a sealed red assay card embellished with henna patterns.
This release imprints the 1st British Britannia design with a weight of 5 grams. Moreover, it is uniquely serialized to help ensure the authenticity. Here “Henna” refers to the dye from the Henna tree. Moreover, it is used in temporary arts as it slowly fades within weeks. Additionally, it has been used to dye hair, skin, hair, fabrics, and nails. Along with this, many cultures have incorporated Henna in their events for thousands of years.
The obverse side of the bar features the Royal Mint words, and the logo, purity “999.9 FINE GOLD” and weight “5 GRAMS” are engraved below. Additionally, a unique serial number is also engraved on the front side. The reverse side of the bar features a Britannia holding her trident and shield. It is a symbol of strength and stability.
- The gold bar contains .9999 pure gold with a weight of 5 grams.
- Royal Mint is the Manufacturer.
- The obverse side of the bar features the Royal Mint words and the logo, purity “999.9 FINE GOLD” and weight “5 GRAMS” are engraved.
- The reverse side of the bar features a Britannia holding her trident and shield. It is a symbol of strength and stability.
- The coin is available in the perfect uncirculated condition that arrives in a sealed assay card.
- Each bar has unique serial numbers.
- Material: .9999 gold
- Country: United Kingdom
- Weight: 5 Grams
- Weight in ounces: 0.1608 troy ounces.
- Manufacturer: Royal Mint
- Packaging: Assay
- Condition: Brilliant uncirculated
- Certificate of Authentication: No
More About the 5 Gram Gold Henna Bar
The bar is in brilliant uncirculated condition and arrives with a sealed red assay card. Moreover, the assay card helps authenticate the metal and is embellished with henna patterns. The bar packaging provides the essential information about it and protects it.
Free shipping on all orders above $500
*All products are guaranteed authentic - sourced from the mints and refineries directly