The respected Royal Canadian Mint produced 1 Oz Gold Maple Leaf. It is renowned for its excellence and magnificent design. The coin is struck from .9999 pure gold with a weight of 1 troy ounce.
1 Oz Gold Maple Leaf is the purest gold coin in the market, and due to this, the coin is cherished worldwide. The obverse side of the coin features the profile picture of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt, the legal tender value “50 DOLLARS” set against micro-engraved radial lines, and the year of issue. We are reputed Gold Bullion Dealers Toronto! Gold price fluctuates every minute , be quick & secure your investment.
The reverse side features a bold, large, and detailed maple leaf bordered by the word “CANADA,” along with the metal weight and purity set against micro-engraved radial lines. It’s a flagship addition to your holdings.
- It contains .9999 pure gold with a weight of 1 troy ounce.
- The coin was first issued in 1979 when the gold content was .999, and then it was increased to .9999
- Coin’s mintage year is randomly chosen and set by stock.
- The gold is sourced exclusively from Canadian mines.
- Single coins come in plastic flips, multiple coins come in tubes, while 500 coins ship in a monster box.
- Its face value is 50 dollars, and it is eligible for IRA.
- The obverse side features the profile picture of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse side features a bold, large, and detailed maple leaf bordered by the word “CANADA.”
- Available in various conditions.
- Year: Random
- Brand: Royal Canadian Mint
- IRA Approved: Yes
- Purity: .999
- Condition: Circulated
- Denomination: $50 CAD
- Gross Weight: 31.103 grams
- Actual Weight: 1 troy oz
- Diameter: 30mm
- Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Availability: In stock.
More About the 1 Oz Gold Maple Leaf Coin
In 1979, the respected Royal Canadian Mint released 1 Oz Gold Maple Leaf, and later 1/4 and 1/10 oz fractional sizes were also added to the Maple series. In 1982, the coins were made of .9999 pure gold, and at that time, the only fine gold bullion coins were the South African Krugerrands, which were hard to buy due to the political issues in the country. When the Maple leaf was issued, it quickly became the most wanted bullion. These great coins are the best opportunity to diversify your investments portfolio.
With our competitive pricing and price matching strategy, we strive for the lowest price in Canada! All Precious Metal orders on AU Bullion are always 100% insured. We also offer Free Canada-wide shipping on all orders over $500! Shop our Gold Bullion products now!
Free shipping on all orders above $500
*All products are guaranteed authentic - sourced from the mints and refineries directly
There are no reviews yet. Be the first.