About 500 gram Silver Bar Sealed – Istanbul Gold Refinery
Silver bars are one of the most miscellaneous assets in the bullion market and much popular among collectors and investors. Istanbul Gold Refinery manufactures precious metals that offer various silver bars that range from small minted ingots to massive cast bars. We are selling various bars, and now we 500 gram Silver Bar Sealed is also available for sale, consisting of .999 fine silver.
On the obverse side of the bar, a 500g silver bar is stamped with the mint logo “IGR,” purity “999.0S SILVER” along with this, a unique serial number is also inscribed. The bar comes with an assay certificate having the same serial number inscribed on the bar, the best precious metals to diversify your portfolios. The reverse is left blank intentionally.
The 500 Gram Silver bar struck by Istanbul Gold Refinery comes in sealed plastic along with bubble wrap for shipping. IGR offers various sizes of cast bars starting from 250 Grams, 1 Kilogram, 5, and 10 ounces, all these bars come with a certificate of authenticity.
- The silver bar contains 999.0 pure silver with a weight of 500 Gram
- Istanbul Gold Refinery is the Manufacturer.
- On the obverse side of the bar, a 500g silver bar is stamped with the mint logo “IGR,” purity “999.0S SILVER” along with this, a unique serial number is also inscribed.
- The reverse is left blank intentionally.
- The coin is available in the perfect uncirculated condition that arrives in sealed plastic packaging.
- Each bar has unique serial numbers.
- Material: 999.0 silver.
- Weight: 500 Gram
- Thickness: 10.16 mm
- Manufacturer: Istanbul Gold Refinery
- Packaging: Sealed Plastic
- Edge design: Smooth
- Condition: Brilliant uncirculated
- Certificate of Authentication: Yes
More About the 500 Gram Silver Bar from Istanbul Gold Refinery
The Istanbul Gold Refinery is a top manufacturer of silver and gold in the Middle East and issued by the government of Turkey. Minted ingots are manufactured with refinery visual elements having a sharp and detailed design, whereas cast silver bars have a rustic physical shape along with rounded edges. Place your order now, and if you have any queries feel free to reach out to us, our team is available for guidance.