About 2022 1 Oz Silver World Cup Coin – Geiger Mint
For soccer fans (a.k.a football), there is nothing more exciting than FIFA World Cup time! For those who like to get their hands on silver bullion coins that could potentially increase in value over time. Geiger Mint offers these gorgeous one-ounce FIFA World Cup silver coins. Well, Geiger minted this 2022 1 Oz Silver Qatar FIFA Coin at their headquarters in Berlin, Germany, with engravings commemorating Qatar’s successful bid for hosting rights in 2022.
Significantly, stunning designs on both sides pay homage to Qatar’s first World Cup event and its significance in 2022, when it only happens once every four years. The obverse side depicts Qatar’s coat of arms, its unique FIFA World Cup logo for 2022, its face value of 1 Riyal, and the year 2022. While, on the reverse side is the FIFA World Cup Trophy which has been used since 1974 and is valued at over $20 million USD. Underneath, it reads 1oz Fine Silver 999.
- 2022 1 Oz Silver Qatar FIFA Coin Geiger Mint commemorates Qatar’s 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- Each Qatar FIFA Coin contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The government of Qatar fully backs the face value of 1 Riyal.
- The obverse design features Qatar’s coat of arms, while the FIFA World Cup Trophy features the reverse design.
- Each coin arrives in a protective plastic capsule.
- Additionally, proof visuals.
- Manufacturer: Geiger mint
- Issuing country: Qatar
- Weight: 1 troy ounce
- Diameter: 37 mm
- Series: FIFA Qatar Series One
- Purity: .9999
- Edge design: Smooth
- Packaging type: Presentation packaging
- Condition: New
- IRA Approved: Yes
- CoA: No
More About 1 Oz Silver Qatar FIFA Coin
The coin contains 1 troy ounce (31.1 grams) of 99.9% pure silver with legal tender status in Qatar, which is where the 2022 FIFA World Cup will be held. Investors who purchase these coins now at today’s price will have an opportunity to cash out at significantly higher prices over time if demand continues to increase ahead of the 2022 FIFA World Cup event date, when all coins produced will have full legal tender status in Qatar.