About 2 Oz Silver Tudor Beasts Yale Coin
The Tudor Beasrs Yale 2 oz silver bullion coin is a stunning addition to your collection!
The Beasts are coming! As a follow-up to the Queen’s Beasts coins released last year, the second series of bullion coins in The Royal Mint’s Tudor Beasts collection features ten statues that line the Moat Bridge.
Beautifully crafted and intricately designed, this magnificent beast will be a treasured addition to any collection. David Lawrence’s work on the obverse of this coin features the mythical Yale on a chainmail background, adding an extra level of security. While a portrait by Jody Clark of Her Majesty The Queen is featured on the reverse of the coin. So, order now before they run out.
In Addition, these coins were made in fine silver to bullion standard, fine gold, and platinum versions, as well as 1 Oz coins in 999.9 fine silver. Currently we only have the 2 Oz version available for purchase in singles and tubes of 10 pieces.
- This is the second coin in the Tudor dynasty bullion series.
- Contains information about the mythical Baraus Yale at Beaufort.
- Ten coins containing ten ounces of 999.9 pure silver.
- This coin is struck according to the bullion standards of The Royal Mint.
- Sculptures at Hampton Court Palace inspired David Lawrence’s design.
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security.
- Presented in a Royal Mint coin tube for your security.
- Weight: 2 troy ounces
- Purity: .999
- Denomination: 5 GBP
- Mint/Brand: Royal Mint
- Diameter: 38.6 mm
- Packaging: Coin Tube
- Obverse Designer: David Lawrence
- Reverse Designer: Jody Clark
More About Beasts Yale Coin
The Royal Tudor Beasts is a contemporary treasure collection inspired by royal heritage, which celebrates the ten stone statues lining the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace. The medals on display here are designed to commemorate the marriage of Henry VIII to Jane Seymour, representing the Tudor dynasty’s might. Also, this collection has just grown with the release of the Yale of Beaufort, the second bullion coin of the series.