About 2022 1 Oz silver Philharmonic monster box
If you are looking for a highly sensitive indicator for your investment portfolio, the silver bullion coin from the Austria Mint is one of the best options. Available in many weights, from a single ounce to five ounces, and with a variety of finishes, you will easily find the right volume to meet your investment goals. Typically released four times each year, you will never have to wait long to invest.
Each coin is made with a proof finish using .999 pure silver and comes sealed in a mint-issued monster box. The highly secure packaging makes it nearly impossible to damage the coins or tamper with them in any way. Take comfort in the fact that the monster box was designed specifically to store and protect silver bullion coins by production experts at the Austrian Mint.
The obverse side of the coin features a pipe organ which was found in the Musikverein, also known as Golden Concert Hall. Musikverein is the venue where the first time Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra performs at a time when it is the capital city of Austria.
On the reverse side, various instruments are designed, cello at the center and two violins flanking it on both sides. A bassoon, french horn, and harp can also be seen at the back.
- Struck in 999 percent silver and weighs 1 troy ounce.
- Austrian Mint manufactures the coin.
- The obverse side of the coin features a pipe organ which was found in the Musikverein, also known as Golden Concert Hall.
- On the reverse side, various instruments are designed, cello at the center and two violins flanking it on both sides.
- Available in fresh, brilliant uncirculated condition.
- The coins come inside individual protective flips and 500 in the monster box.
- Brand: Austrian Mint
- Purity: 999
- Series: Austrian Philharmonic
- Edge design: Smooth
- Packaging type: Plastic flip
- Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Actual Weight: 1 troy oz
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Uncirculated
- CoA: No
More About the 2022 1 Oz Silver Philharmonic Monster box
The Austrian Mint is known for its high-quality designs and impeccable detail in each of its coins. The tube is 22.5 mm x 80mm to store the complete set and includes an assay card for authentication purposes.