About 1 Oz Silver Reverse Buffalo Coin
Check out the beloved 1 Oz Silver Reverse Buffalo Rounds from Asahi Refining! These stunning Silver Buffalo Rounds are struck from 999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce. Moreover, buffalo style coins eventually became famous globally and remained a favorite for investors and collectors. Furthermore, this specific round is based on the original buffalo coin minted from 1913 to 1938, designed by James Earl Fraser.
Moving on, the obverse side of the round features a Native American left profile. Moreover, the quality beautifully emphasizes the detail of the round, and the frosted background makes it more noticeable. Additionally, to the right of the profile, “LIBERTY” and Asahi Refiining’s mint mark are inscribed.
The reverse side of the round features the majestic Buffalo standing on the rocky ground. Moreover, this famous buffalo lived in the Bronx Zoo in New York. Just like the obverse side, the frosted background dramatically enhances the quality of the backside. Moreover, the buffalo’s mane has a nice feel with this “ONE TROY OUNCE” engraved above, and “999 SILVER” engraved below the buffalo.
Asahi Refining has created the best quality precious metals for over 200 years. Their products are less expensive due to their innovative production methods. Thus, making their products have a smaller premium than the same weight of silver coins. Additionally, Asahi is one of the most recognizable mints in precious metals refining, assaying, and bullion, located in the US and Canada. Furthermore, The best thing about them is that they continue to impress investors and collectors with its quality and wonderfully designed rounds and bars.
- The Silver Buffalo contains 999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce.
- Asahi Refining is the Manufacturer.
- Reverse-proof finishing.
- The obverse side of the set features a Native American left profile.
- On the reverse side of the round features, the majestic Buffalo standing on the rocky ground, lived in the Bronx Zoo in New York.
- Single rounds come in plastic flips.
- Issuing Country: United States.
- Material: .999 Silver
- Weight: 1 oz
- Mint Mark: Asahi refining mint mark.
- Manufacturer: Asahi refining
- Edge Design: Smooth
- Condition: Brilliant uncirculated
- The thickness of the round: 2.9 mm
- Diameter of the round: 39 mm
- Packaging: Plastic flip
More About the 1 Oz Reverse Buffalo Rounds
These days silver rounds are available for sale in many recognizable designs as these rounds offer fine detail and have more worth than BU versions. This makes them highly popular among investors and collectors alike.