About 1 Oz Silver buffalo round tube – Golden State Mint
The Buffalo Rounds are brand new bullion that is a depiction of non-circulated silver round James Earle Fraser’s classic design. Issued in 1913, this Fraser’s nickel-designed coin is regarded as one of the best designs amongst any of the coins in the U.S.
This fine silver 999 Golden State Mint is considered the most popular in American history. It won’t be wrong if we say that these coins have been so popular over time, even now. Not only in that era but in the current times as well, it is prized so high by the collectors. Currently, if anyone is interested in purchasing 999 GSM Buffalo Silver Rounds, they can get them online from our website.
Since 1981, due to the popular demand, these rounds are minted in silver almost daily. This round holds the dimensions of 39 mm in diameter and contains One Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver. Purchasing these rounds are the best way to buy and store silver. Also, they are a perfect option for investors and collectors alike.
The specifications of Buffalo Silver Round .999:
- The coin consists of specifically 1 troy ounce of fine silver .999.
- The Buffalo silver round coins are a product of the Golden State Mint.
- These coins, multiples of 20, come wrapped in plastic tubes.
- The front side of the coin has a native American man on it, wearing hair feathers and looking on his left side.
- The engraving on the front of the coin says “LIBERTY.”
- On the backside of the coin, there’s a black diamond bison that’s footed above a stone
- The engraving on the backside of the coin mentions its weight and round purity.
- Manufacturer: Golden State Mint
- Series: James Earle Fraser
- Purity: .999
- Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Diameter: 39 mm
- Condition: New
- Packaging: Plastic flip
- Inner Pack: 20
- IRA approved: yes
- CoA: No
More About the 1 Oz Silver Buffalo Round
Each tube contains one troy ounce of .999 fine silver round by Golden State Mint. The tube comes in mint plastic for added protection and display purposes. Place your order now and diversify your portfolio.