About 1 Oz Gold Three Graces Bar – Royal Mint UK
Inspired by the classical art of William, the Three Graces 1 oz. Gold Bar by the Royal Mint, United Kingdom, is all you need to add worth to your bullion collection.
William Wyon RA reincarnated the daughters of Zeus as three figures in his tree grace design. These three figures represented the united nations of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Recently, a skilled craftsman Daniel Thorne paid tribute to the original classic in the form of this Three Graces 1 oz. Gold Bar. Moreover, the obverse side of this bar showcases the three daughters of the god of the sky, according to Greek mythology, Zeus. These three daughters represent the United Nations of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Whereas the reverse side of the bar has the logo of Royal Mint, fineness, and weight of the bar.
Moreover, this beautiful reinterpretation of the original William Wyon’s classic contains 999.9 fine gold. Another key point is that the Three Graces Gold Bar by Daniel Thorne weighs one ounce. Furthermore, a branded blister packaging secures the three graces bullion gold bar. The blister packaging ensures the safety of the three graces bar. With a mintage of just 4,000 bars worldwide, the Three Graces 1oz Gold Bar symbolizes history and heritage.
- The Royal Mint, United Kingdom, minted the Three Graces 1 oz. Gold Bar.
- Moreover, the Three Graces 1 oz. Gold Bar has 1 ounce of 999.9 fine gold.
- The obverse side of Three Graces 1 oz. Gold Bar features the three daughters of Zeus representing the three nations of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- Whereas the reverse side of Three Graces 1 oz. Gold Bar has a logo of Royal Mint for authenticity as well as the fineness and weight of the bar.
- The bar has a worldwide mintage of 4,000. Only 3000 available outside of the United Kingdom!
1 Oz Gold Bar Specifications
- Manufacturer: Royal Mint
- Mintage: 4,000 (3000 available outside of the United Kingdom!)
- Purity: .9999
- Size: 29.1 mm x 50.14 mm
- Edge: Plain
- Condition: New
- Packaging: Assay Card
- IRA approved: yes
Free shipping on all orders above $500
*All products are guaranteed authentic - sourced from the mints and refineries directly