About 2016 5 x 1/10 Oz Bar Sheet – Royal Canadian mint
In 2016, the Royal Canadian Mint launched a gold bar having legal tender status. Every 1/10-ounce Royal Canadian Mint Legal Tender Gold Bar was issued in 2016 and came 5 in a bar sheet. The Royal Canadian Mint provides an assay note that certifies the weight and authenticity of the bar.
The portrait of Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse side of the 1/10 gold bar, Susanna Blunt created Her Majesty’s image. The style seems to have been being used at the RCM throughout 2003, and it is only the 2nd concept by a Canadian artist.
The 1/10 oz Royal Canadian Mint Gold Bars have a globe picture on the back. A fundamental concept that incorporates all 7 continents of the earth found on this side of the bar. The gold quality, size in Troy ounces and gram, and metallic content are engraved on the bar.
- Every piece holds one-tenth of an ounce.9999 pure gold, for a maximum of 0.5 ounces of gold.
- Each gold piece is provided in a protected assay packaging that is wrapped.
- On the obverse, the Royal Canadian Mint symbol appears above the imprinted weight, purity, and serial number. A year in which and current value are displayed beside a straight picture of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The 1/10 oz Royal Canadian Mint Gold Bars have a globe picture on the back.
- The 1/10 oz Royal Canadian Mint Gold Bar has a $25 face value.
- Purity: .9999
- Coin: 1/10 OZ GOLD IN ASSAY
- Brand: Royal Canadian Mint
- Country of Manufacture: Canada
- Year: 2016
- Diameter: 32.6 mm
- Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Design of Edge: Reeded
- Type of Packaging: Assay
- Condition: Brilliant Uncirculated
More About the Gold Bars
The 1/10-bar gold sheet is a great investment opportunity for both bullion collectors and those that enjoy the prestige of the renowned Royal Canadian Mint. The bar’s packaging is very convenient for sale as these are credit-size which is easy to store. Along with English, the words are engraved in Chinese, Spanish, French, and German. Place your order and save your finance.