About 1/10 th oz Gold Maple Coin – Royal Canadian Mint
The respected Royal Canadian Mint produced 1/10th Oz Gold Maple Leaf. It is renowned for its excellence, and magnificent design struck from .9999 pure gold with a weight of 1 troy ounce.1/10 Oz Gold Maple Leaf is the purest gold coin on the market, and due to this, the coin is cherished globally.
The obverse side of the coin features the profile picture of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt, the denomination value “5 DOLLARS” positioned against micro-engraved radial lines.
The reverse side features a bold, large, and detailed Maple leaf surrounded by the letters “CANADA,” along with the metal weight “1/10 troy ounce” and purity “.9999” set against micro-engraved radial lines. It’s a flagship addition to your portfolios. 1/10 oz gold maple leaf is the best investment for this year, grab your bullion offer now.
- It contains .9999 pure gold with a weight of 1/10 troy ounce.
- The coin was first released in 1979 when the gold content was .999, and it was changed to .9999.
- Royal Canadian Mint manufactures the coin.
- Its face value is 5 dollars, and it is eligible for IRA.
- The obverse side of the coin features the profile picture of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt, the denomination value “5 DOLLARS” positioned against micro-engraved radial lines.
- The reverse side features a bold, large, and detailed Maple leaf surrounded by the letters “CANADA.”
- Single coins arrive in plastic flips, multiple coins arrive in tubes, and 500 coins deliver in a monster box.
- Year: Random
- Brand: Royal Canadian Mint
- IRA Approved: Yes
- Purity: .9999
- Denomination: $5 CAN
- Actual Weight: 1/10 troy oz
- Diameter: 16 mm
- Thickness: 1.2 mm
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Uncirculated
More About the 1/10th Oz Gold Maple Coin
Every 1/10 troy ounce Maple Coin is in brilliant circulated condition, although you might see minor flaws such as spotted surface, contact marks, or maybe breaks in the luster. The mint enhanced the series in November 1982 by introducing 1/10 ounce & 1/20 ounce gold pieces and increasing the value to .9999 purity. All precious metals we are offering 100% insured for further inquiries, contact us, our team is available to guide you.
Free shipping on all orders above $500
*All products are guaranteed authentic - sourced from the mints and refineries directly
There are no reviews yet. Be the first.