About 1/10 oz 2022 Perth Mint Lunar Year of the Tiger
In the ancient lunar calendar, 12 animals were portrayed. The strengths of these animals are said to be evident in those born during their rule. According to that calendar, the tiger represents 2022. Determination, charm, confidence, and courage are the robust characteristics a tiger gives to newborns in 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, and 2022.
The coin’s obverse side features the statue of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Designed by Jody Clark in 2015, this portrait debuted on Perth Mint coins in 2018 and came to the lunar series program to launch lunar series III coins. In this coin, the Queen is shown at the age of 89. Along with this, her name “ELIZABETH II,” name of the country “AUSTRALIA,” the face value “15 DOLLARS”, weight “1/10” and purity “.9999”, all these things are engraved on it.
The coin’s reverse side features a fearless tiger in its rocky homeland, using its massive paws to grip the very edge of the rocks. Along with this, the inscription of “TIGER” in English and Chinese and Perth Mints’ “P” mint mark is engraved.
- The coin contains .9999% gold with a weight of 1/10 oz.
- The coin comes in a protective case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- It has 15 dollars face value.
- The obverse side features the statue of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse side depicts a fearless tiger in its rocky homeland, using its massive paws to grip the very edge of the rocks.
- The coin will ship in a protective acrylic capsule, whereas multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls.
- Year of issue: 2022
- Country: Australia
- Mint: Perth Mint
- Series: Australian Lunar series
- Purity: .9999
- Composition: Gold Coins
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Coin weight: 1/10 oz
- Diameter: 16.6 mm
- Thickness: 1.4 mm
- Certificate COA: No
- Condition: Brilliant Uncirculated
More About the 1/10 oz 2022 Perth Mint Gold Lunar Tiger Coin:
According to the ancient lunar calendar, a coin is meticulously crafted from .9999% pure gold with a weight of 1/10 oz. This 2022 gold bullion coin depicts a fearless tiger in its rocky homeland. These coins are part of the renowned Australian Lunar Series. The coin will ship in a protective acrylic capsule.
With our competitive pricing and price matching strategy, we will guarantee you the lowest rate! All Precious Metal orders on AU Bullion are always 100% insured. We also offer Free Canada-wide shipping on all orders over $500! Shop our Gold Bullion products now!