About 2022 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Tiger coin
Check out these super cute 2022 1/20 Oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger Coins from the Perth Mint! These coins are the smallest coin in the Lunar Series III program. Moreover, the coins are struck from .9999 pure gold with a weight of 1/20 troy ounces. Moreover, the Chinese lunar calendar follows a 12-year cycle representing those born in each of these years. The cycle begins with the year of the mouse and ends with the year of the Pig. Get this remarkable Gold Lunar Tiger coin & make your wealth safe!
The Chinese lunar year of the tiger officially began on 1st February 2022. Those who were born under the sign of the lunar tiger in 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, and 2022 are said to be natural leaders blessed with confidence, charm, and courage. Moreover, the coins are allotted as legal tender under the Australian Currency. Additionally, no mintage applies to the 10, 2, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10, and 1/20 troy ounce coins.
On the obverse side of the coin, her majesty Queen Elizabeth II is depicted in her right profile and wearing the diadem crown. The image is encircled by the words “ELIZABETH II,” issuing country “AUSTRALIA,” the face value “5 DOLLARS,” and the weight and purity “1/20 OZ 9999 AU”.
On the coin’s reverse side, a powerful tiger stands on the rock’s edge with its head turned towards its tails. Along with this, the design includes the Chinese and English characters for “tiger” and the Perth Mint “P” mark.
- The lunar year of the tiger coin contains 9999 fine gold with a weight of 1/20 troy ounce.
- The Perth Mint is the Manufacturer.
- It has a 5 Dollars face value.
- The coin’s obverse side features her majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
- On the coin’s reverse side, a powerful tiger stands on the rock’s edge with its head turned towards its tails.
- The coins arrive in plastic capsules.
- Issuing Country: Australia
- Material: .9999 Gold
- Weight: 1/20 troy ounce
- Face value: 5 Dollars
- Mint Mark: “P”
- Manufacturer: Perth Mint
- Obverse Designer: Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Edge design: Reeded
- Packaging: Plastic Capsule
- Condition: Brilliant uncirculated
- COA: No
More About the 2022 1/20 Oz Gold Lunar Tiger Coin
This 2022 lunar year of tiger coins is available for sale in brilliant uncirculated condition. Every coin comes in plastic capsules, while 20 coins come in encapsulated rolls. Place your order and get the best coin of the year.