About 2022 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf Coin – Royal Canadian Mint
There’s no denying the significance of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins to bullion trading and investing. First issued in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf continues to be the most popular bullion on the market. With their highly recognizable design and purity, these coins are an easily obtained investment for both seasoned traders as well as first-time buyers. This coin is not only produced by one of the most prestigious mints in the world. It also offers one of the highest purity levels (99.99%) of any gold bullion coin in existence today.
The 1-ounce gold Maple Leaf value coins are a great way to hold secure, tangible wealth in the Royal Canadian Mint’s small, convenient package. In 1982 the Royal Canadian Mint set a new standard for gold bullion coins with the release of the iconic Maple Leaf. Since then, millions have been sold to investors and collectors alike who enjoy their portability, convenient size, and attractive design features. Shop Gold maple leaf coin at very competitive pricing and fast shipping experience.
The Queen Elizabeth II portrait on the obverse side of the coin was designed by the talented Susanna Blunt. In this picture, Queen Elizabeth II is not wearing the crown; her image surrounds her name “ELIZABETH II,” the face value “50 DOLLARS”, and the year of issue “2022”. While on the reverse side, a Maple Leaf is depicted, surrounded by the country’s name, weight, and purity.
- Struck in .9999 percent silver and weighs a minimum of 1 troy ounce in BU condition.
- Royal Canadian Mint manufactures the coin.
- The Queen Elizabeth II portrait on the obverse side of the coin was designed by the talented Susanna Blunt.
- On the reverse side, a Maple Leaf is depicted.
- Available in fresh, brilliant uncirculated condition.
- The coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Brand: Royal Canadian Mint
- Face value: 50 Dollars
- Purity: 9999
- Edge design: Reeded
- Packaging type: Protective plastic flips.
- Actual Weight: 1 troy oz
- Availability: In stock
- Condition: Uncirculated
- CoA: No
- Obverse Designer: Susanna Blunt
More About the 2022 1 Oz Gold Maple Coin
Don’t miss your chance to add this 2022 1 Oz Gold Maple Leaf Coin to your holdings! This coin is the most identified bullion coin globally, and it’s instantly recognizable with its distinctive maple leaf design.