For many years, Valcambi has minted some of the finest precious metals in the world. among the most reputable brands in the sector is Valcambi. The company started in 1961, consequently, it has a long history. The corporate headquarters and refining facilities of Valcambi are situated in Balerna, in southeast Switzerland.
Why and How to Choose the Right Valcambi Suisse Bullion Product for Your Portfolio?
The prominent Swiss precious metals refiner Valcambi Suisse manufactures a variety of bullion items, such as gold bars, silver bars, Platinum bars, Palladium bars, and coins. Clients seeking to diversify their portfolios or protect against inflation frequently embrace these products.
Some notable products
· Gold bars from Valcambi are highly well-liked. They arrive in assay cards to help authenticate the metal.
· Valcambi combi bars were introduced in 2011–2012. They are made to fit in a wallet’s credit card slot.
· Mine gold with stringent requirements of environmental oversight, health and safety, and laborer rights is termed as ‘Green Gold’. Currently, items available in the format of Valcambi 1 kilo bars (999,9 purity), normal bars (999,9 purity), gold grain, minted bars, coins, and semi-finished goods made with Green Gold on demand.
The reason to invest in?
The rigorous quality and purity norms are maintained by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals and the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) licensed assayers who supervise Valcambi’s production and refinery procedures.
The sizes of all Valcambi gold bars that are manufactured range from 1 gram to 1,000 grams, or 1 KG. The 1 OZ gold bar along with additional series under the Valcambi brand are also offered in 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 500 grams. Every single gold bar produced by Valcambi has a purity rating of.9999.
How to Choose
- Are you buying bullion items to preserve your money over the long term, or are you hoping to make a quick buck? You can select the sort of bullion product that is appropriate for your portfolio using the answer to this question.
- To make sure you are obtaining a fair price, it is crucial to research the market situation before making a purchase.
- you will need to consider the costs of storing and insuring your investment.